Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- July 29, 2021 - Mask requirement indoors reinstated while on PUC campus for everyone; Outdoors no masks are required but recommended if in crowds
- June 18, 2021 - Mask requirement indoors dropped for fully vaccinated employees, students & visitors [see updated policies below]
- Jan. 8, 2021 - PUC Nursing Students Administer COVID-19 Vaccines to Essential Workers
- Oct. 13, 2020 - PUC Sees Enrollment Growth in Fall 2020 [in spite of Covid]
- Aug 10, 2020 - Update to Fall Classes beginning Sept 14 - mostly online with some exceptions.
- July 17, 2020 - Daily health assessment required for everyone on campus. Get app: LiveSafe
- June 30, 2020 - Fall Classes Begin Sept. 14, 2020
- June 3, 2020 - PUC Receives CARES Act Funds as Part of COVID-19 Support for Students
- May 21, 2020 - PUC Update 11: PUC Plans for Fall 2020
- April 24, 2020 - Parents & Guardians Update
- April 24, 2020 - PUC Update 10: Changes to Shelter-at-Home Order
- April 17, 2020 - Residence Hall FAQ's and Move-Out Survey
- April 10, 2020 - PUC Update 9: COVID-19 Financial Letter 2
- April 2, 2020 - PUC Update 8: Update to Campus
- March 20, 2020 - Coronavirus Student Emergency Fund
- March 20, 2020 - PUC Update 7: COVID-19 Financial Letter
- March 19, 2020 - PUC Update 6: Travel Registration
- March 18, 2020 - Napa County Issues Shelter-at-Home Order
- March 17, 2020 - Albion Field Station Temporary Closure
- March 13, 2020 - Application to Remain on Campus
- March 12, 2020 - PUC Update 5: PUC Classes & Exams Going Online
- March 11, 2020 - PUC Update 4: Important Changes to Travel and Visits
- March 2, 2020 - Sonoma County Declares Local Emergency
- March 2, 2020 - PUC Update 3: New Protocol
- February 27, 2020 - PUC Update 2
- February 19, 2020 - PUC Update 1
Campus Covid Policies & Procedures
June 18, 2021
As you may have heard, CalOSHA voted yesterday to lift rules that required masks in workplace settings for all. Now, those who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks indoors, including here at PUC. If you have questions about this, please contact HR for more information, and please remember that N-95 masks are available through Health Services upon request.
We remain committed to your health, as well as the health of our students and community, and will continue to follow official guidance as guidelines continue to change. We have updated the COVID-19 related guidance for the campus as follows:
We encourage all students, faculty, and staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information about the vaccine or for assistance in finding a nearby vaccination site, please visit the County of Napa website here: COVID-19 Vaccination
Masks & Social Distancing
For those who have received the COVID-19 vaccination, no masks or social distancing are required on campus. We encourage those who have not been vaccinated to continue mask usage and to respect social distancing guidelines while indoors or when in large crowds outside. N-95 masks are available from Health Services upon request.
Capacity restrictions and social distancing requirements have been removed for classrooms. Daily cleaning will continue and mask guidance (above) should be followed as appropriate.
Capacity limits on tables are no longer required, but please consider respecting social distancing space while in lines in service areas. Mask guidance (above) should be followed as appropriate.
Mask guidance (above) should be followed as appropriate while in residence halls. Capacity limits will continue to be in place for general use areas, including lobbies, parlors, and kitchens, and heightened cleaning protocols will continue to be followed.
Department of Athletics and Recreation
Protocols are being reviewed, and information will be released next week by the department of Athletics and Recreation.
Heightened cleaning protocol will continue to be followed by residential staff and in recreation facilities. Classrooms will continue to be spray cleaned daily.
Need some help finding content?
SMS TEXT: 707-229-1340