Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mon - Thu
8am - 10pm
||8am - 1pm
||1pm - 10pm
The Library is open to students, faculty, staff and community. Masks are required inside the building.
Need some help finding content?
SMS TEXT: 707-229-1340
Sept. 14, 2020
Welcome Back!! The library is committed to serving the campus to the best of our ability while carefully following the required Covid-19 protocols to keep students and staff as safe as possible.
A complete list of reopening protocols the library is operating under this fall quarter can be found at:
Here is a summary:
- Doors will be open from 1-8pm Su, 8am-8pm Mo-Th, 8am-1pm Fr during fall quarter.
- Only the main floor and lower level restrooms will be available as a public space.
- Closed to community visitors but can call/chat/email/text for virtual/curbside service
- Masks are required inside at all times; social distancing; and prior approval by the LiveSafe app.
- Only individual study spaces are available - no study groups
- Numbered & colored table markers are picked up at circ upon entering for those who want to sit at a computer or table or comfy chair. Returning the marker to circ lets us know where to clean before the next guest.
- FOOD: not allowed.
- WATER: bring your own water bottles, the water fountains are closed
- At circ, plexiglass has been put in place, please stand at the floor marks; ID cards are not handled so just give name or ID# verbally when checking out materials.
- Returning laptops & DVDs will be sanitized immediately.
- Returning print materials will be quarantined over 48hrs before being checked in and re-shelved.